We are licensed with the State of Michigan, Boiler Division, to install and repair boilers and pressure vessels. We are in possession of the “S”, “U”, and “R” Symbols in accordance with A.S.M.E. Code, Section VIII, Division I and NBIC Code. Our welders are qualified in accordance with Section XI of the A.S.M.E. Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. We are licensed with the State of Michigan and City of Detroit to perform boiler installations, repairs, steeplejack inspections, mechanical applications and much more.
At Detroit Boiler Company we are totally committed to the safety and protection of your product. We have successfully completed thousands of boiler projects.
SAFETY ISSUES CAN SHUT A JOB DOWN
At Detroit Boiler Company, safety issues are a non-issue. We have a full time safety director on staff with over 20 years of field experience. Detroit Boiler Company routinely works in some of the most stringent industrial environments like confined space and chemical manufacturing plants and we are proud to say that there is not one safety standard we have not met.
- Detroit Boiler Company requires continuous random drug testing.
- Detroit Boiler Company aggressively participates in the MOST safety programs.
- Detroit Boiler Company takes an active role in partnering with local unions to provide apprentice training, journeyman upgrade programs and reoccurring periodic onsite safety lessons.
- Detroit Boiler Company requires all employees to adhere to safety guidelines as presented in our safety manual.
- Our Safety Manual provides requirements and guidelines that meet or exceed MIOSHA and OSHA standards.